To place an order call 509-448-6561 M-F, 9-5 PST, fax (509-443-7006) 7 days/week or email email@example.com.
* We have no minimum order, we want you to order only what you need!
* We accept Visa and Mastercard, or you can establish a Net 30 account. To establish Net 30 terms please call us at 509.448.651 or download form, fill it out and fax it back to us at 509.443.7006.
* Please let us know if substitutions of similar items are acceptable.
* Merchandise in stock is generally shipped within 1-2 days.
* We try to provide as much variety in size and color as is possible, unless otherwise stated.
* Under most circumstances, special/advance orders, discontinued, and sale items are non-refundable final sales.
* We encourage advance orders for large quantities of specific items (i.e., knit accessories, bags, cards, etc.). They eliminate guesswork and help insure that you can get exactly what you want. It also helps us to keep inventory levels accurate, so we do not run out of the item. Just give us the order and the date to ship. You will not be billed until your order is shipped.
* Some of our items are advance order only (i.e., sweaters, hemp and organic cotton clothing, etc.). These items are not carried in stock and must be ordered 8 weeks in advance of the desired ship date. These are special orders and the sales of these items are final and non-refundable so please make sure you really want them. You will be billed for these special orders at the time of shipping.
* We do not do trade shows, but some folks would still like to see our products before they order. To accommodate this we offer sample packages. You tell us the items you would like to see and we pay the shipping to you. You are under no obligation to buy, but you must return any unwanted items at your own expense in 10 days nicely packed with all tags intact. We will charge you for the items you keep and credit any returns.
* Our standard shipping method for domestic orders is UPS Ground. Please call if you would like Next day, 2nd day or 3rd day service. Our minimum shipping charge is $10.00.
* We charge a flat shipping rate of 5% for all jewelry items and 7% for all other merchandise. If an item is unusually heavy, it may be necessary to adjust the shipping charges.
* For all international shipping, we use the U.S. Postal Service. Please call if you need to discuss this option, as certain restrictions apply.
* We are strong recycling advocates. All goods will be shipped in recycled boxes with recycled packaging materials.
*Learn more about why we do what we do with our shipping here
* If items are not in stock when you order they will be backordered. Please specify if you do not want backorders. We will call for approval before shipping any backorders.
* If you have overdue invoices and have not made payment arrangements we will not send your backorders.
* We will hold all backorders for 10 days from first contact, unless other arrangements are made.
RETURNS, DAMAGES & EXCHANGES
* Please understand that all of our items are completely made by hand. Variations in sizes and colors do occur. Hand dyed items exhibit a hand dyed look. These variations are a reflection of the beauty of non-machine made items. However, if you need to return an item, please call first. (It may not be necessary to send the item back.)
* We want you to be thrilled with your order. If an item is not what you expected you may return it for a full refund or credit within 10 days. Please pack any returns carefully and remove any of your store tags. Include a list of your returns and your reason for the returns with the package. If items are returned after ten days, without tags or not nicely bagged a 15% restocking fee will be charged. We will credit your account upon receipt of the items.
*If an item is found to be defective within 30 days of purchase, you may return the item or receive a credit, or substitution.
*If we have shipped you a damaged or incorrect item please contact us. If a shipment is damaged in transit please save all packing material, notify us and we will contact UPS. After you contact us about the item then we will send you a shipping label.
* Please make sure the CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS is used for the applicable return method!
* U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
Ganesh Himal Trading
P.O. Box 342
Spokane, WA 99210
* United Parcel Service (UPS):
Ganesh Himal Trading
13312 S. Austin Rd.
Spokane, WA 99224
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS
* We need you to pay your bills and it is difficult for us if we have to call you and remind you that your invoice is overdue. If you have a problem paying please call us and we will work out a payment plan with you.
* If your payments are 30 days past due and you have not called to make payment arrangements then a 1.5% per month finance charge may be charged to your outstanding balance. Credit status may be returned to COD or credit card only at our discretion.
* A service fee of $25.00 will be charged for all NSF returned checks.
FAIR TRADE/PRODUCER STORIES/GIRL CHILD EDUCATION FUND
* We are passionate about fair trade and are happy to share any information we can about the producers we work with. Most stores have requested shorter stories with a nice picture that they can use for display. You will find these on our website and may print them. Longer versions available upon request.
* For information about fair trade in general please see www.fairtradefederation.org.
* If you are interested in donating your merchandise credit or in making a personal donation to the non-profit that we have created called the “Conscious Connections Foundation” please let us know. You can find out more about the Conscious Connections Foundation at www.consciousconnectionsfoundation.org or on our webiste at www.ganeshhimaltrading.com/powerof5. Conscious connections foundation raises money to fund 100+ scholarships for children in Nepal through our Power of 5 project, pays for staffing of the Baseri clinic in rural Nepal and also is creating an economic development project to employ women in rural Nepal to create menstrual pad kits for the girls who receive scholarships. In 2016 CCF became heavily involved in earthquake relief due to the devastating earthquake of April 25,2015. Many of the stores we sell to love to become involved in fundraising for these projects so please contact us if you are interested. We also sponsor Nepali and Tibetan children’s education and a Tibetan monk and nun.
Ganesh Himal Trading LLC is registered as a “Small Batch Manufacturer”with the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Our Small Batch Manufacturer number for 2015 is 018976-012015 and for 2016 is 018976-012016. As a small batch manufacturer we are not required to certain 3rd party testing for certain children’s products, however, in 2016 we will be discontinuing all children’s products due to the complexity of the process of importing small batches of children’s items. We will, however, ensure that all of our products comply with the regulations of the CPSC and will post a general certificate of conformity for your use.
>>>>>>to learn more about Consumer Protection Certificates & Test Reports